Francis Marion UniversityFrancis Marion UniversityOffice of Amissions | Francis Marion University | PO Box 100547 | Florence, SC 29501-0547

University Calendar
The University
Resources and Services
Undergraduate Admissions
Financial Information
Student Life
Academic Information
Undergraduate Academic Programs
Graduate Academic Programs
Board of Trustees, Past Presidents and Distinguished Professors
Faculty & Staff
Campus Map



If a mistake was made in calculating or recording a term grade, the instructor of the course may change the grade. A change of grade may occur only within one calendar year from the receipt of the grade.

    1. A faculty member seeking to change a student's term grade because of a mistake must request the change on the appropriate form, which may be obtained from the Office of the Registrar.

    2. The department chairperson or dean shall approve or disapprove change-of-grade requests. If approved, the requests will be sent to the University Registrar with instructions to make the necessary corrections on the official record.

 Back to top